Former Shapiro Motors Consisting of 3 parcels. 338 w 1st is 1642 sq/ft building that was a former gas station being leased for fishing business, 410 w 1st is 1.7 acre parking lot, 420 W 1st is 8047 sq/ft main car dealership building, with 3 overhead doors 1 parts storage, and main show room with open floor plan and offices. Excellent location for new business or development
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Kirnan Real Estate Inc shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2020 CNYIS, GENRIS, WNYREIS. All rights reserved.