Hope Your Transaction is the "Cats Meow"
Experience: I have been a full time Realtor since 1996. I understand that buying or selling a home is the largest investment most people will ever make, whether I am finding a buyer for your property or helping you find & purchase a home, I provide the care and time to get the results you want.
Continuing Education: I believe that a professional is never done learning, which is why I continuously take new classes so that I can better serve my clients. Some of these courses include the topics of Foreclosures, Buyer Agency, Real Estate Financing, Mortgage Types and Tax Laws, Fair Housing, Pricing Properties to Sell, Through the Eyes of an Appraiser.
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Community Network Member of The Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Member of The New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Member of The Central New York Information Service (MLS)
The trust and confidence you experience when you work with me stems from my whole-hearted commitment to doing my very best for you!